A LOVE STORY





Today I am going to share a story, a beautiful romantic story of my favourite couple. It's about my best friend and her boyfriend( who is a now a good friend of mine).

Me and my best friend( Avni) had a conversation a few days back where she was kinda upset becuase she had to stay away from Kunal( her boyfriend) due to this pandemic and wanted me to write about long distance relationships but i did this instead.

 So, here is something to make them feel a bit better. 

It's my best friend's story from my point of view, relate it with yours or your friend's.

Avni and Kunal had this beautiful chemistry and a similar sense of humor from day 1, and yes they took time to jump into a relationship , they had conversations on phone for about 2 months without meeting in real life and yes they fell in love over chat. I still remember their overnight calls, when Avni used to sleep next to me and her laughter used to disturb my sleep badly. I wasn't a big encourager of romantic stuff and in the beginning I didn't support her or any of her activities but now I'd say they and their bond are the only positive thing I see around. This is how time and experience changes our perspective.

This girl had no romantic approach and was not looking out for anyone and was not even interested in tinder dates but then this guy entered in her life out of no where on his horse and took her away with him on a journey full of happiness and love. 

I remember last december she got this instagram message from this guy and she asked me " Yaar reply kru ya nhi?" and I mockingly said, you are free all day ,go for it maybe you'll find a gem, our another bestfriend Anuja ( who knew this guy since highschool) also joined me in this and we never knew when our non romantic fun loving friend, who knew nothing about dating got addicted to this guy, that too even without meeting him. This whole situation happened during our end of semester exams, this girl used to go days without sleeping, she managed both love and exams. And after exams we left our university dorm and went to live with our parents. 

The real story begin when we came back for our next semester, our girl was changed and crazy about that guy. She used to be the one who hated all kinds of makeup products and when she came back from home , we all were astonished to watch tons of makeup product in her bag, I guess this is what happens when you are in love. Though she still never uses it , being with Kunal has made even more carefree about her looks but yes started being a bit more hygienic, no more me and Anuja had to push to into the bathroom to bath.

I was still at home with my family when I read this group conversation where my two best friends were arguing because the one in love left the another one all alone in university dorm, to go and have fun with her boyfriend and I was like WOOH!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY? ARE THEY TOGETHER? I thought this girl will take a lifetime to judge a guy and then say yes, but she is now going for night outs with him, THIS IS PROGRESS. A girl who never used to even got to grocery shop without her friends started travelling alone all the way from Mandi House to Malviya Nagar.

It was the time when I didn't meet the boy and I was furious and didn't like her move of leaving her best friend alone when she needed her and go out to meet a guy and then disappear for 2 days without texting or calling, us or her family. I swear me and Anuja were distressed enough to pee in our pants, somehow we contacted her boyfriend and got to know that her phone battery drained out, they had no android charger and she was sick. 

After two days Avni came up with her silly , stupid smile but me and Anuja we ignored her so much that she felt like a useless chocolate wrapper lying in the corner of room ( I still regret that act) but when we got to know that she was really very very sick, we just put everything under the carpet and hugged each other. That night was the one when she told us all about her boy, and the image she gave seemed pretty good, gave gentleman kinda vibes, but, I wasn't sure, if he was the right guy because Avni is hell emotional ,she can't take a heart break. I am a super logical person with the sad and emotional part stuffed in the backseat.

But, all my fears and nervousness related them cleared away when I finally met Kunal and his friends, they are real good and gentlemen and soon after that Avni and Kunal went for a secret trip, I hid the thing for about 2 days even from Anuja and Anuja was stunned when she got to know , but we both were happy that our girl was getting all that happiness, she actually deserves it. 

This is the beginning of their love life and Avni loved the fact that her best friends were so much supportive, she used to disappear every friday and come back on tuesday, me and Anuja used to conceal her doings and make fake excuses. Kunal is such a cutiepie he used to plead us to let Avni stay with him a little longer and me and Anuja were ever ready to provide Avni her fantasy life.

It's been 10 months since they are officially together and still counting *touchwood* . They have this beautiful vibe when they are together, it seems like they are missing parts of each other's personality. The way they kiss and be around each other gives such soothing environment and a person like me who believes in wits more than emotions also praises them and says wow, what a beautiful couple.And the best part is they won't make you feel awkward sitting next to them, they are both great entertainers and will make you laugh and comfortable. The trust and respect they have for one another makes me go wow, I've never seen teenagers running such a deep and mature relationship. The room for growth they provide is amazing. They like everyone but they have this healthy conflict management, no one ever gets to know about it. They almost everything about each other, they are so transparent and they respect each other's decision. They maintain required boundaries and never let their bond to be the reason for their fall. Once Avni said this" Keerat, you know what, I don't care if we stay together in a relationship or we stay as friends or whatever I just want him to be happy and want to be his strength." And I later got to know that Kunal had the same thought , I wonder how can someone sync that much.

I just keep noting their relationship traits because I find them perfect, like the kind of relationship goals one desires of, hope I get enough learning from them to not ruin the next relationship I am into.

Writing this brought tears to my eyes literally. Wishing you the best for future.


If you guys are upset about not seeing your soulmates for months, just relive the old moments , it'll definitely make your day. Corona virus has already done enough harm, don't let it mess with your relationship.




LOL, YOU STILL HAVE IT
ANUJA'S CREATIVITY

Comments

  1. I'm loving this so much that i had read this blog atleast 5 times. Thankyou so much for making all our memories handwritten to relive forever in your blog list. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you read it. I am sure your story will make many people smile. ❤️
      And I’m waiting for a part 2, may you both stay together, happy forever

      Delete
  2. This is soooooo pyaaraaa kikki :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really nice.... a big heart...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg❤❤ Guys, Avni is my roomieee❤❤���� And I loved this piece so much❤❤

      Delete
    2. Thank you guys ❤️❤️
      Glad you liked it

      Delete
  4. Amazing ๐Ÿ˜.... Relatable๐Ÿ˜–

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's amazing yrr ❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless them both♥️
    N kee rat......aapne bht pyaara likha hai.
    I jst loved it��....n thode thode aansu bhi aagye����♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you liked it ❤️
      Thanks

      Delete
    2. Everytime I feel a little low I just read this blog you written my heart out this is the most special peice of writing I couldn't give anything in return this cannot be compared you have my whole heart kikki Nd alwyz you got my back Thankyou ❤️๐Ÿ™ˆ

      Delete
    3. I am glad you liked it.
      Thank you for being there and you deserve these cute little surprises. <3

      Delete
  7. These story is very intresting ,I wish I have a friend like you who publish such story of mine and yours๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment